Our exemplary safety record shows our commitment to developing and training our staff. With continual investment into our safety practices and process, we ensure, right from the Directors through to the teams, that everyone is trained and competent in what they do. Our Site Managers are trained to SMSTS standard, our Supervisors and Team Leaders to SSSTS standard and our Directors and Managers have relevant IOSH certification. At CFS our full time Health & Safety Manager focusses solely on maintaining our commitment to exceed current requirements drawn from regulations. His pragmatic approach helps us deliver a safe job without affecting quality and timing of delivery.
We believe that safety coupled with our quality standards is key to our continued success. So much so that we are aiming for RoSPA award through 2017/18.
Our quality policy states that;
• We deliver a quality service to maintain excellent customer relations.
• Customer satisfaction remains inherent to our business.
• Our customer's requirements have been fully understood and met.
• All work is carried out consistently to a defined standard.
• We have the skills and resources to fulfil our customer requirements.
• Our staff are fully trained and involved in quality improvement.
• We strive to continuously improve our systems and procedures.
• We only use services that meet our own quality assurance standards.
• A professional approach to customer interface is maintained at all times.
• Any complaints are dealt with efficiently and within an acceptable time period.
We continually work towards betterment and ensure that our systems are robust, effective and drive forward efficiency within our business. We have LEED, SKA and BREEAM experience and maintain the same standard across all our sites. Also incorporated into our quality process is the FSC and PEFC standard.
Our systems are to the same standard as ISO 9001:2015, which we are currently working towards achieving through 2017/18.
For us, corporate responsibility means that we safeguard the success and future of our company by taking seriously economic, social, ethical and environmental concerns and by being a benchmark in regulatory compliance, transparency and governance
Community training and development
We strongly believe that community investment brings sustainable benefits to our business. In every area we work we look to increase enrichment by providing a number of different activities training and opportunities locally.
Some of the things we do for our communities are seen below:
1. Employment of local labour and sub-contracting organisations
2. Training opportunities
3. Developing skills within the local workforce
4. Interview at least 3 people using local sources for at least every 1 person employed
5. Maximise spend with local businesses
6. Help develop small local businesses
7. Promote social inclusion and workforce diversity
8. Introduction to working seminars and help for young people in developing work skills
9. Increased enrichment activities – Local groups and schools to get involved in success
We want to get into the hearts and minds of communities to help develop and create community spirit.
If you too want to be involved, please drop us a line.
We believe that effective carbon management not only is the responsible thing to do, but also offers tangible commercial advantages such as reduced energy costs and an enhanced reputation across all our stakeholders – including customers and employees.
This year we have been working hard to develop our carbon efficiency programme to ensure we set realistic and achievable targets for ourselves and for our supply chain.
Complete Fixing Solutions Ltd (CFS) recognises that the day to day activities of the business will have an impact on the Environment. The company has identified aspects of the business which will have adverse impacts on the environment with the intention of implementing processes to minimise these impacts where realistically possible. Significant Aspects identified are:
Emissions to the air from transportation and fuel consumption.
Energy use in the Office & on Site.
Waste generation both in the office and site based.
We are working towards the ISO 14001 accreditation through 2017/18.